Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Final Math 126 test taken and graded!

Hi again,



I said earlier if I got the courage up to take my final test in my Math 126 course that I would come back and post the grade. I got up the guts to take the test and boy was I nervous. I noticed a few of the questions were playing games with the way they were worded. I am so glad that I read them again. I got my grade back and guess what, I scored 100%. I am beyond thrilled. Now there are only two more grades that I need back before I know my final score in the class. I think I have earned some reading time, so I am off to grab my E-reader and start reading Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer.

4 comments:

  1. Goodness, you are doing amazing!! Congratulations <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lacey! You always give me such inspiration. I don't know if you know this, but you have helped me through some hard times, and because of you I know that I can do what I set my mind to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you! That's so sweet of you to say, Amanda :) That definitely means a lot :D

    ReplyDelete