Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Time

Time seems to be flying by. I am now 34 weeks and 2 days pregnant with our very active baby boy. He is growing at a normal rate and has a strong heart beat. We couldn't be more blessed in that regard. We cannot wait to meet him, but I must admit the idea of giving birth terrifies me. I would love to hear some advice or words of comfort from those who have been through the birthing and child raising process.

I had to give up school back in April due to the fact that my funding ran out. I am only 6 classes (17 credits) away from completing my degree and desperately hope to do so one day. I wish I could get a loan to do so, but that doesn't look like it will be possible any time soon. I find myself wanting to update the blog often, but never really knowing what to say. Please feel free to leave me some feedback if there is anyone out there reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment