Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Commercialized Holidays

So I have been hearing and seeing people the last few days talking about how much they either love or hate Valentine's Day. Those who have someone special in their lives and have plans to at least share some time with that special someone usually enjoy Valentine's Day and are not often heard speaking ill of it. Those who do not have a partner, or are not going to see their partner or obtain material gifts are often the ones who speak ill of the holiday. I personally think that Valentine's Day was created as a way for companies to make money off of the consumer. With that said I do have a husband that I love, and while many years we have not given gifts that does not mean we do not love one another. Each day in the little things we show that love. Love is not something that happens once a year, and it is not something that should only be shown once a year. No matter what your situation is, find love in those around you and do not be afraid to let them know you love them. All too often we keep our feelings to ourselves only to regret unspoken words when those we love are gone, and we never told them how we felt, or did not tell them often enough.

While I no have fancy Valentine's Day plans, I have something even better. I have two valentines who love me each day of the year, my husband and my son <3 p="">

1 comment:

  1. Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING by staying home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    SUBSCRIBE NOW

    ReplyDelete