Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Fundraiser

After discussing with several friends the trouble I am going to have the next few months buying textbooks for my Master's program several suggested I do an online fundraiser. They said they knew all kinds of people who were doing them for all types of causes. So after looking at a few stories and different fundraising sites, I decided why not give it a try. I will still continue to look for work and by no means use this as my only method for buying my books. If anyone is interested the link is http://fnd.us/c/fiBL1/sh/62xv26   Feel free to share it with anyone you think might be interested. For those that donate, or even for those that look and pass the word along I am grateful. I hope you are all having a lovely Wednesday and I will post a new blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment