Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Silent Cries

It's been a long time since I lost wrote. I often think about doing it, but have a feeling no one is reading so why bother. Today I am at my wits end, overwhelmed and just want somewhere to let it out. We have been through a shit storm this year and things are in a bad spot financially because of it. If I don't come up with $1,000 by tomorrow afternoon we will lose our home and utilities. I have tried every idea in order to come up with the money but to no avail. Today I finally got a job interview scheduled for Monday. I was super excited, the idea of being able to work thrilled me to death. The idea of having more than one income so that we wouldn't always be struggling is something that I guess can only remain a dream. Instead of being met with encouragement over the job interview instead I was met with..Well if you get the job you won't have a way there and you have no sitter. So I guess instead of ever being able to get out of this endless cycle..I have to accept that I am stuck. I don't want to accept that. I am just so sad and overwhelmed and honestly terrified. If there is anyone out there reading, please message me if you have an idea of something I can do to earn legitimately from home. So if there is anyone that would be able to loan me some money to get things caught up for a few weeks until the overtime for my husband kicks it I would appreciate it more than you could know.

No comments:

Post a Comment