Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Depression

I'm not sure why I even start blogs. I never write in them. I have so many thoughts in my head and I don't really want to let them out. There seems to be no point. No one really wants to hear them. I mean..they say they do, but really who wants to hear someone else piss and moan? Maybe tomorrow I will write just to let some of it out. It's hard to go through life so confused so closed up.

2 comments:

  1. You know sometimes it's best to let it all out - write about it, talk about it, express yourself in painting. It will make you feel freer and sometimes even relieved. Sometimes it is to let things go. Keep on this blog Amanda and I hope it will do all those things for you.

    Lots of hugs, Isa

    ReplyDelete