Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tick Tock


Time is passing, and at times it's hard to tell if it's going quickly, or very slowly. All I know is that with each ticking of the hands it's getting closer to the 31st, and I still don't have the $1281.03 that my mortgage company wants. I feel like I am just sitting on my hands watching everything disappear. I've been looking for a job, and so has Matt but with all of the business around us closing down, laying off and putting on hiring freezes we are out of ideas. It's so frustrating. We've thought about moving to another state, or even another country, but we have no money to go anywhere. I don't know why I am even blogging about this, other than maybe if I do it'll stay out of my head for at least 5 seconds. It's a terrible feeling wondering where our next dollar will come from, or if it'll come. I feel like the majority of my friends are drifting away from me, and let me tell you it hurts. I've never been one to make a big impression on anyone, and I guess that's my down fall. I'm not even sure why I am writing this..so I'm done.


Forever in the darkness...searching....for the light..~Patience Frost

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you've made a big impression on me :) You're a great person, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you have with, Manda!

    I'm sorry I didn't send you a Christmas card. I wrote it, made some drawings but it's still lying next to me. Somehow I lost your address and I forgotten to ask. You see I do think about people and things I want to say to them etc but then I postpone things untill they are too late. In this case a very late Christmas card. Can I still send you something?

    Wishing you all the happiness in the world and that the weight may be lifted from shoulders.

    Love from Holland, Isa

    ReplyDelete