Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just stress

Stress is pretty much my middle name. It's basically all that I've known, at least over the last few years. I've always had vivid dreams but lately they've been more like nightmares. I don't think I can remember when the last time I had a good nights rest was. The dreams are so vivid and some are just so strange. I can't really talk about them here. I'm not ready to share all of their details. I already sound like a crazy person more often than not. Well since its 1:33am school starts back from winter break today. I have some reading to do and some assignments. I sure hope that this class goes well. I am praying that I get a decent grade in it. I have completed two classes so far and got A's in both. But this one just seems like it's going to be way over my head. I guess that's the point though, the classes are supposed to get harder, supposed to challenge me. Not really sure what to talk about, I'm just rambling. We have to take Matt's dad to his doctor's appointment today since he doesn't drive anymore. I guess today I'll be at the Dr. then visiting at his house a while, then stopping by the store to pick up a few things that I need and then back home to try to get some school work done.

I hope that I have some kind of good news to write about soon.

4 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself, Amanda! You don't sound crazy, you're perfectly normal and it IS normal to act like that with all that you've been through. Hope you have good news soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silvia always knows to say the right things :o)

    I KNOW you will do excellent in your new class and that you will get top grades. You can do it, I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Have faith in yourself :)

    ReplyDelete