Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Monday, January 19, 2009

4am


I wish that I had more desserts and less stress. I know if I had as many desserts as I do stress I'd be so fat that I'll had to roll instead of walk. I am sitting here at 4am and I have a notepad of stuff for my paper that's due today. Said paper still isn't finished and when I re-read the notes..it's just trash. I'm no closer to being done with this than when I freaking started. I just wanna scream...and pull my hair out. I wish I had some dessert...at least I could cry while I ate some chocolate. That'd make me feel much better. I wanted to have this done before I fell asleep because I have enough trouble sleeping without this praying on my mind. Oy.... maybe one day I'll get some actual sleep. The kind that doesn't wake me every 5 mins with a nightmare. I can't even remember what good dreams were like.

2 comments: