Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why Bother?

A lot of the time I am finding myself wondering why I even bother. It's like nothing I ever say, think or feel is good enough for anybody. I am always second guessing myself. I hate feeling this way. I just want to be someone that my family and friends can be proud of. I don't really even feel like I know myself anymore. Anyhow....

I got my grades back from last week. I scored 4 out of 4, 4 out of 4 and 4 out of 4. I think its just beginners luck. Last week was my first week in this new class. I really want to take a lot from this class, and a good grade too lol.

Well, I'm supposed to get a phone call today. I really hope it's good news. I'll share on here later if it is. I doubt I'll mention it again in detail if the call doesn't go well.

6 comments:

  1. Amanda, I knew you were going to do fantastic!!! I'm proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure everyone in your family is proud of you and those who aren't are just jealous of the beautiful person you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Silvia :) My family has actually told me they're ashamed of me..hell I'm usually ashamed of myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with that phone call!

    And I'm glad your doing good in your classes, and that's nor just luck.

    I hate feeling like that too, but I think we all do sometimes. But you're a great caring person and that's something to be very proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done!

    Don't be ashamed of yourself, the only ones that should be ashamed of themselves are those in your family who tell you that!

    ReplyDelete