Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Tears


Sometimes I just feel like crying. I guess we all do. Sometimes I just feel like yelling.."Do you know these tears are because of you?" But would it really matter? No, mostly like not. I know I will drown in my tears, constantly left swimming in my thoughts. Does it really matter? I just can't explain. Sometimes my tears just keep falling, steadily as rain.

So tonight when I look at you, will you even see? I'll flail and cry out for your help, but you'll just look away. Deep into my private ocean I'll sink...struggling to breath. The tears will over come me, and I will succumb to pain. My memories are haunting as my tears fall down like rain.


Yeah..okay that made no sense at all, it just kind of came out. But I feel better.

9 comments:

  1. It was very well written, even if you think it didn't made sense :) We're all here for you, Amanda! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall” (Psalm 55:22)

    “Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you” (1 Peter 5:7).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Irma and Silvia and Lacey

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are well written, you'll be able to become a great writer.

    (((HUG)))

    ReplyDelete