Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Friday, January 23, 2009

A small bit of good news

Finally my financial aid from school was mailed on the 22nd which was technically yesterday though I'm inclined to say today since I haven't slept yet. I am really glad the money is on it's way and I hope it comes soon because I need to buy my next round of texts books. I hope I can find them on ebay because paying full price is just nuts. My prof. got back to me today and said that my idea for writing about Inventory Management or Inventory Control would work just fine. I really hope to do well on this research paper. I'm so damn nervous. I knew college was always over my head, and most days I find myself wondering why in the hell I thought I could do this. Saturday I'll be stocking frozen pizzas for my parents, they do a route on the weekends and I'm going to do it Saturday so that they don't have to and so that I can make some much needed money. The pay crappy for the amount of work and drive time involved but oh well. So it's basically going to 11 different stores and going into their freezers to get the stock out, and then stocking it. Very exciting stuff. I wear pretty purple mittens because the freezers are damn cold to work in.

The 31st is Matt's birthday which is next Saturday. He's turning 25. I really want to get him something, but I have no idea what. He's the hardest person to shop for. The 31st is also the anniversary of our first date, which was the night we became boyfriend and girlfriend. Yeah lol we still celebrate that. I can't believe that was 8 years ago!

Okay ladies hit me with some ideas for a gift for Matt
He likes computers & computer games if that helps.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about games and such because I know nothing about them, but how about a gift card for a shop where he can chose the game he wants? Other than games, how about a framed pic of both of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't really have any good pictures of us. We both don't really enjoy having our pictures taken. I wish we did though. Gift card is alway good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree... a gift card is always best so the person can pick out exactly what they want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could make him something to go along with the gift card. Like, a love package with coupons for romantic (or "fun") things! For our 3rd anniversary I made joe a little booklet listing the top 100 reasons why I love him, and I used different coloured pens, and pasted in pictures, and drew little diagrams - you could do something like that! Orrr, since you're musically inclined, you could write him a song! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd suggest making him something, a beautiful card, a nice romantic dinner, maybe make a gift card with something that doesn't cost anything, like '3 back rubs' ;-)
    The top 100 reasons why you love him sounds really good too!

    ReplyDelete