Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Complicated

It seems like everything has to be so damn complicated. I just want to sit here and enjoy my life, to smile and know that I am NOT really hiding worry and fear behind that smile. I wish I had some damn cake..or some brownies. That would make happy...at least for a little while. This whole situation with not being able to find work is really starting to get to me. I hate talking about it because it seems like I'm whining, but damn it frustrates me to no end. I just don't know what lies ahead, and I hate hate hate hate hate it when things are unsure. Things with school are stressing me out, because I need to narrow down the topic of Operations Management for a research paper, and I have no idea what to narrow it down too. I am just waiting to hear back from the teacher. I hope she gets back to soon, because the preliminary reference page and the research proposal are due Monday, and I very well can't write them without knowing what the topic is I am writing about.

Okay I guess I am rambling. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. Were you able to pay what you needed to pay until the 31st? Don't give up, keep looking for jobs, something has to come up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Silvia. I also been thinking you could try and make something and try selling it on Etsy?

    Know that you are in my prayers (((HUG)))

    Btw I send that something to you last Tuesday so keep a close watch on your mail box Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silvia,
    No I wasn't able to pay what I needed to by the 31st so now it's really just a matter of getting all the money and praying there's no foreclosure before then. We've been looking for jobs and doing odd jobs when the chance comes up.

    Isa,
    I would love to make things to sell on Etsy but I just have no talent at making things. I will be watching my mail :). You really didn't have to send me anything, that so sweet of you. I appreciate the hugs and prayers from you both.

    ReplyDelete