Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Obsessive Cleaning



So I think I really do have a disorder. I am much more worried about germs, and dirt, and things being in order than I ever have been. It seems as though I have to do things in a set pattern now as well. I feel as if something awful will happen if I break the pattern. So today I took down all of the Christmas decorations that were still up. Yeah I know right lol..it was time to say goodbye to them. I put away two loads of laundry, washed more, put it into the dryer. Did dishes..by hand..since we don't have a dish washer. Vacuumed the floors, and swept with a broom. I also vacuumed all of the furniture. I cooked..then did more dishes lol. I cleaned the sinks and the toilet and the bathtub. Everything looks nice and clean. As I was putting the cleaning supplies away company showed up..unannounced. I was less than thrilled with that, especially since I had just got done cleaning and knew I'd have to real clean once they left. I was also a bit put out, because I still had school work I needed to finish. So once this company left I had to re-vacuum because I just felt like I needed too, and I had to clean the toilet again. Yeah see what I mean by I think I have a disorder.

Well anyhow..after my nice cleaning spree I sat down and read a chapter in my textbook..then completed my last assignment for the week. I pray that I can pass this class. I really don't want to lose my 4.0 GPA, but I guess if I have to lose it to pass..so be it.

Wow my life sounds amazingly exciting huh?

We still haven't heard anything from our mortgage company, which could be a good thing, or a bad thing. Hopefully my money will come in soon, and I'll be able to fix this whole mess.

8 comments:

  1. I am sending positive thoughts and vibes your way!! I don't know about the cleaning disorder.... I'd rather over clean than not clean at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lacey. Love ya too. It'd totally rather over clean as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see lots of people doing that, cleaning again right after their friends leave, even if they're just visiting for 10 or 15 minutes. I really don't think you have a disorder :) Hope things get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had some more of that...I usually don't feel like cleaning and only do it because I have to! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sounds to me that cleaning helps you think that you are at least in control of that, seeing as the chaos of other things around you. Cleaning is good thing though! You feel a lot better in a clean and tidy house. Gives a good karma towards your college work =)

    What do you study again? (I'm terrible for not remembering!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isa, I am studying for a business degree.

    ReplyDelete