Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Last few days

It's been a few days since I updated. Seems like the last week flew by. Friday I went and stayed the night at my parents..I stayed Friday night too. My parents live about 45 minutes away. I helped them with the pizza route they do on the weekends. I also helped my dad cut, load and unload wood. Nothing really exciting. I made a bit of $ so that's always good. My parents seemed happy to have me there for the weekend. They don't get much company so lol I guess it was exciting for them. I was glad to get back home though. So not much going on here. Just looking for a job as usual. I need to get cracking on some school work. I just feel a bit 'blah' today. So how is everyone? I never know what to write about. Anyone have any questions for me?

2 comments:

  1. You should write about whatever you'd like and not what you think might be interesting for the ones reading your blog :) Are you going to be staying more weekends at your parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure when I will be staying there again. I enjoy visiting with them, but I really missed my home. I have never liked sleeping at other peoples homes, I'm much more comfortable in my own space.

    ReplyDelete