Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tired and Frustrated

So I have been up about 21 hours now, slept 2 hours last night. Then I stocked the pizzas and visited my parents, then came home did laundry, vacuumed, cleaned toilet, tub and sinks, then made diner, did dishes etc. I'm wiped but as usual my mind is just racing. I've been searching for articles to use as references for my research paper with no damn luck at all. My prof. said that my idea for Inventory Management or Inventory Control would work. So I went to the school database that I have to use, and I haven't found once single thing. This is not GOOD! I have research proposal to write about said paper, and a preliminary reference page and they're due Monday. I can't write them without having some damn references. I can use sources other than the school database as long as they are credible, but I have to have 5 articles from the school database and ..as I had I have nothing. I am becoming really frustrated with this class, and the lack of assistance the teacher is giving.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that you are having such a hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Lacey, I hope things get better soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete