Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I made.......

the Dean's List at school today! I don't have many accomplishments, so this is a nice change. I don't have much to talk about, but I wanted to stop it and give a quick update. So June 13th was my dad's 63rd birthday, he had a fun day so that's great. On June 14th my niece Rachel turned 21, she had an awesome time with her best friend so I am glad. This is a really hard month for me, as it's the celebration of many birthdays in the family, but also the anniversaries of the passing of many loved ones and friends. I have been rather emotional about it, but I am just trying to remember they are in a better place now. I guess I'm going to go.

2 comments: