Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I think I might be seeing light....at the end of the tunnel

So it's been a while since I have updated my blog properly. Things have been pretty stressful, and hectic the last few weeks. I thought I would drop in and give an update. I am not sure that I have even mentioned on here that I got hired by an insurance company on May 12th. I am still working for them, but since they would not give me a base pay or any type of fuel expense help we came to the agreement that I can just phone and email them with information instead of driving so far and spending money without the certainty of making money. Although this hasn't really worked out as I just haven't found anyone interested in getting an insurance quote. Matt is working some at his mom's laundromat and it looks like that might become permanent. We are both still looking for other jobs, and I am praying that something opens up soon. So if any of you know of anything in the near by area, please let me know.

I know I came on here a lot talking about our financial situation and the fact that our house was being foreclosed on. The foreclosure sale date was May 28th and our house was supposed to be sold on the court house steps. Thankfully were were able to sign our bankruptcy papers on May 26th, and our foreclosure sale was stopped. We have to make our first payment to the bankruptcy court/trustee on June 25th. Then we will have to attend a bankruptcy hearing on July 22, 2009. I am so thankful that it seems like the creditors calling and harassing us is a thing of the past. We are working hard to get things straightened back out, and I appreciate all of the prayers and support that you have given me.

I am still going to school, and finally feel like I can give my school work a bit more of the attention it deserves. I am still holding onto my 4.0 GPA which I am very proud of. I finally feel like things are starting to turn around and maybe I will make something out of my life. I am in World Civilizations 2 now, and I am liking the time periods we are covering now much better than I did the time periods we covered in World Civ 1. I have been thinking about going for my Bachelor's in Social and Criminal Justice, but I am not sure if financially I will be able to do it.

I am not really sure what else to update ya'll on. If there is anything anyone is wanting to know please ask.

2 comments: