Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Patience is a Virtue

 Patience is a virtue, I have said this often to my nieces and nephews. This is one virtue I like to think I have, but man I am sure starting to wonder. I have been waiting for a very important check for a very long time now. I am in desperate need of the money as I have 32 cents to my name and am running out of daily necessities. The check was supposed to be mailed out on Friday December 10, 210, but then I was told it will not be processed until Monday the 13th and that it can take up to 4 days to be mailed out. So they told me to expect it to be mailed out on the 17th..which means it will arrive here no sooner than the 20th. This puts me a week behind schedule on everything...basically everything is at a standstill until it arrives. I am SOOOO tired of waiting...almost 7 months is way to long to wait for one stinking check. Please if you all could send thoughts and prayers that it arrives quickly and without any difficulties. I am scared to death it might get lost in the Christmas mail rush. How I wish I could fast forward time until the moment that check arrives. So I have created a ticker to help me count down the days. Can you all give me suggestions of how you make the days go by faster? I feel like a caged animal at this point.



4 comments:

  1. Can you read a book or two before it comes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey,

    Reading is always a good idea. I can definitely get lost in a book. I have one book that I am currently reading, and several more just sitting there waiting to be read. I also need to finish out my work for this course. I am just dragging my feet on the school work because I am soooo ready for break lol. I need motivation!

    ReplyDelete