Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Six months ago today...

Six months ago today our fur baby Cosmo passed away. I know many people think it is silly to so attached to a pet, but he simply was part of our family. He was like our child and lordy did he know it. That boy couldn't have gotten more love and attention if he had been a human boy lol. We still talk about him and look at his pictures and laugh as we remember funny stories. The aching is less now than when he passed, but it still seems empty and quiet here in the house. We hung his stocking this year, because it just seemed wrong not to.I was just looking through pictures on my computer and found some of Cosmo from past Christmas's so I thought I would share.









No comments:

Post a Comment