Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy 26th Birthday!!!


Well,

Today is my husband Matt's 26th birthday. We really didn't do much today. We slept in late, watched a movie and just ate dinner here at home. We have some plans tomorrow if all goes according to schedule. I hope he enjoyed his day even though it wasn't very exciting. I hope tomorrow is a nice celebration though. I want to thank all of you that left birthday wishes for Matt on his facebook and mine. You are all an awesome bunch :) Today is also the 9 year anniversary of our first date, I cannot believe it has been that long since asked me to be his girlfriend. I think I will blog about that night tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Would like to hear that story :) Hope that Matt had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete