Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm so nervous

Tomorrow is the court date for our bankruptcy dismissal case. Our lawyer is asking for an extension of time, but she doesn't seem hopeful that it will be granted, and honestly I don't believe that it will be. The lawyer said there is no way to tell if the judge will grant it, we will just have to wait and see. We don't get to appear at the court hearing so we can't even speak on our behalf. I really hate that we are at the mercy of the lawyer to call and let us know what happens at the court. I sooooo hate waiting to hear about these types of things. I just wish this wasn't happening. I am beyond terrified at the idea of losing the house, but if the case is dismissed our mortgage company has all rights to foreclose. There is no way we can pay the amount that it would take to cancel the foreclosure. It is starting to become too real that we will be homeless if they take the house. I am just trying to stay up beat, but honestly I cannot do it anymore. This is just my place to vent, so don't feel obligated to reply to this because honestly what can anyone say. I haven't slept since Sunday so if this doesn't make sense that's why. My nerves are so on edge right now. Matt's already in bed, he couldn't keep his eyes open. I will probably go to bed soon, although I know I shouldn't bother. What sucks major ass is that I will have a check here before the 10th that will more than cover the fee that is due tomorrow to stop the bankruptcy dismissal. I just don't have anyone that has it to loan until my check arrives. Maybe if we get the extension it will work out. If anyone has read this far Bless You.

2 comments: