Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Monday, January 25, 2010

A Mother's Love

Yesterday (since it's now 7:00am) my mom came up for a visit. It was nice to see her and Cosmo loved having his grandma visit. He was really enjoying showing off for her, it was really cracking us up. My mom can drive me nuts at times, but I guess that is the case with any parent, but yesterday she was awesome. I thought it was really sweet of her to drive almost an hour up here to visit and to bring us some stuff we desperately needed. She brought us some food and other things we were out of which I thought was really cool. We definitely needed the things she brought and she will probably never know just how much I truly appreciate them. She is always doing things to help people out, and sometimes I worry that she gets taken advantage of because she is too eager to give a helping hand. I really want to do something nice for her to show her how much I appreciate her and all of the things she does for everyone. So could you all help me with some ideas? This might sound sappy but I realized yesterday that while I acknowledge to myself all of the wonderful things my mom does, I really need to tell her more often what she means to me. My family has never been much for saying "I love you", but I really feel like I should start telling my parents and siblings how much I love them. I guess I have been thinking a lot about the fact that life is short and you never know what's going to happen. I know this sounds like I am rambling, but maybe I am lol. I think I better try to sleep now and write a more coherent blog later. I hope you all realize how important your moms and all of the loved ones in your lives really are.

2 comments: