Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Is Anything How You Picture It?

I stumbled upon some pictures online of the characters that play in the Twilight movie. I have yet to see the movie. I couldn't believe how different the characters were in my minds eye, but somehow still the same. How many of you ever think that the movies don't live up to what you picture if your mind when you're reading? I haven't started reading the fourth book in the Twilight series yet. I have it, but I have just been busy with other things. I hope to read it soon. When I have a chance I have been reading a book about the Murder of Laci Peterson, but I haven't read it for a while, it was upsetting, and I wanted to take a break from it. I am also reading Delia's Heart by V.C. Andrews and haven't really gotten to read it at length yet. From what I have read of it I really enjoy it. V.C. Andrews is my all time favorite author. The things she writes about are so twisted, and yet so real. I love how she was never afraid to approach subjects that are considered taboo.

Nothing much is knew around here. We're just taking things one day at a time and getting by. School is going okay, I would enjoy a break from it for a bit, but that's not going to happen any time soon. So far so good with the grades still have a 4.0. Managed to get a 99.16% in my last class. I may have already wrote that on here, I can't remember. I am taking Interpersonal Communications right now, and I feel like I have really learned a lot. I just hope that my grade is good. The prof seems like she will be a hard grader, but that's life.

How is everyone doing?

2 comments:

  1. So how is the iComm? What kind of stuff is your class doing? Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good. The new week starts Tuesday. Last week we talked about motivation for iComm. We also talked about paraphrasing and gender roles. We had a quiz which I took today and got a 4.5 out of 5 on. I wish I hadn't missed one question, but that's how it goes lol.

    The week ahead we are going to be working on and turning in rough drafts for a reflective paper that I have yet to start. I plan to start it tomorrow. We will have a quiz, and two assignments as well. We'll be talking about Emotional Intelligence and Verbal Communication. I am really surprised that it's been enjoyable. I just pray to pass it.

    ReplyDelete