Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Weekend

I don't have much to say so I'll just write about my weekend. Saturday was not a good day, at least that's how it started. I needed to reformat my computer, and it was supposed to be a simple process that would take about 35 minutes. Well, there was a problem and it kept shutting itself off during the reformat. It was starting to look like it was never going to be reformatting. Let me tell ya I was really worrying because it wouldn't have a windows operating system until it was formatted. After several hours it finally decided to go through with the reformat, and several hours later everything was as good as knew. Thank goodness. We also went to McDonald's to get lunch after about the 100th time that the computer restarted during the reformat. We were both frustrated, and hungry. So things seemed to get worse when McDonald's shorted us on a set of fries and our straws for our drinks. Matt was in a bad mood and didn't want to go back to get them. I was in a pissy mood as well.

But finally everything ended up working out. Sunday wasn't that exciting. I read for school and took a quiz. The quiz was freaking hard. I scored 4.5 out of 5, and I am so lucky I did. We also went grocery shopping and got yummy $5 foot longs at subway. Subway makes the best sandwiches. Then I spent the rest of the evening talking online to Anna, Lacey and Lauren.

Yep..that's my weekend. Not too exciting. Hopefully my next update will be more exciting.

2 comments: