Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Monday, April 27, 2009

So....it's...a/an....

A! I got my final grade back for the last I completed last week. I'm thrilled that I ended the class with an A. I earned 93.5% for the class. I was worried that my final paper and power point presentation wouldn't get as good of a mark as I wanted. I ended up getting 18 out of 20 points on that. I really wanted to do better, but I will accept that score. I have completed five classes now, and so far they've all been with A's. This class was the lowest score % wise that I've had. It was a really informative class, but it was much more technical than I had thought it would be. I guess it's a good thing though. I can take what I've learned and actually apply it to future classes, and other experiences. I guess that's all I have to say.

4 comments:

  1. Amanda, Im so proud of you! Just by being in school & doing so well you are already becoming a do-er! Keep going. Things will change, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete