Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Where does the time go?

I can't believe I haven't updated in so long. I guess I was waiting until I had something new to say, but really it's just the same old. Tatem turned 5 on the 21st! I can't believe it, she's such a beautiful little girl, and so precious. I can still remember her cries as she entered the world, and I remember holding her for the first time. Ugh, she's my baby, and now she's not a baby. She is very adamant now to tell you she's a big girl, and she is. I turned 24 on April 23rd. I really don't feel any different, but I've felt older than my years for a long time now. I don't mean that I feel wiser either, I just feel old. I feel tired, worn out, burnt out, scared, depressed, just overwhelmed. We are pretty sure the foreclosure date will be coming in the mail any day now. So we are hoping and praying to get something settled so that, we will not actually be foreclosed on. This is our home, we have no where to go, nor do we want to leave. We are both still looking for work, and I feel it, something is going to happen very soon. Just pray for us. School is going okay, I am waiting to hear my final grade for my last class. The teacher is taking his sweet time grading our final papers and power point projects. My whole grade rides on this since it was 20% of our grade and it's the only thing that isn't graded. I started my history class on the 21st and the things we are studying don't interest me in the least. I feel this class will be the one that breaks my 4.0 GPA. But I am going to give it my all and that's all I can do.

On the 21st Matt and I had a nice dinner with my parents at their house, then just hung around a bit. On my actual birthday we went out to dinner with Matt's mom and his 7 year old brother. I didn't recieve anything such as a material present, I did recieve a card from one of the woderful ladies of BNA. I did get a lot of Happy Birthday wishes online though.

I am just hoping that I can take this year, and turn it around. Turn our lives around. I am going to try. I'm tired of being a talker, a thinker and a planner. I want to be a do-er.

No comments:

Post a Comment