Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Help me out here

I am needing money as always...I am behind on my electric bill and now I have a leak at my bathtub that needs to be addressed ASAP. So I am selling my Wii to get the cash I need. Even if you do not need or want a Wii..maybe you know someone who would be interested. So please pass the word along. Here are the details. Please get a hold of me if you or anyone you know is interested. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me day or night. Here is the info. We are asking $400 but definitely willing to take offers.

Black Nintendo Wii
2 Black Wii Motion Plus Controllers with nunchucks
1 Wii Classic Controller
The Legend of Zelda-Twilight Princess
New Super Mario Bros
Wii Sports & Wii Sports Resort

Games downloaded from the Wii Store are as follows-
The Legend of Zelda (Nes)
Zelda II- The Adventures of Link (Nes)
The Legend of Zelda- A Link to the Past (Snes)
The Legend of Zelda-Ocarina of Time (N64)
The Legend of Zelda- Majora's Mask (N64)

Comes with original box and motion bar
480p video cables and original cables

3 comments:

  1. Update here...we are now willing to take $250 for the Wii, accessories and games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you sold the Wii yet? Do you have any Pawn shops in the area? I sure hope you were able to pay the electric bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea we did sell it, and pay the bill.

    ReplyDelete