Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Twenty Six is the number of....

I cannot believe I turned twenty six yesterday. I had so many plans, so many things to do before I turned twenty five and now that I am another year older I have realized none of those things were accomplished. I am thankful for every year I have on this Earth, but I am growing more depressed at the things I haven't achieved. I wish I could freeze frame at this age and not have another birthday until I had my life straightened out. I feel like so much time has gone by, so many opportunities have been missed. I can feel the dust settling around me, and I want so badly to break away...to shake it off. So the years have gone by..and so many things still haven't changed.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! I can relate to feeling like life is passing you by. One insight I can give is that I stopped thinking about I am missing, and started thinking what I am gaining right now. I'm gaining an education and training in my field. I am learning not only from books, but from people as well. I feel that things will work out and when you least expect it, that is when everything you wished for will come true. Hope this helps!

    Happy Birthday!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand this feeling. I too was there several years ago. I wanted so much, but then I just let go of the reigns and said to myself you only live once, so make it worth it! I am now having more fun than ever before, and not worrying about anything. I got a great job soon after that with my college degree that I never imagined would pay off. It took me 2 years to get a job in the field I studied for. So hang in there, please. Don't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunbathinglove,

    Thanks so much for the comment and for following my blog. It's nice to know someone is out there and cares.

    ReplyDelete