Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shit Storm

So it has been over a month now since the shit storm of drama that caused me to turn my blog private. A few days ago I decided to make it invite only...but seriously this fucking sucks. Even those that have accepted my invite aren't reading..which means I am literally sitting here writing for my own fucking amusement. I do not need to write my thoughts out...I hear them all day long inside my head. I really want to make my blog public again.  I want to go back to certain websites. I am tired of keeping everything private and feeling like I have to hide...to keep myself locked up in certain parts of the interweb..just because a future shit storm might erupt. So..what do I do...? Do I make my blog public again and run the risk of being accused of giving people info? Should I just leave it invite only? Do I just delete my blog all together and say fuck it? Since no one reads it anymore..should I even give two fucks?

3 comments:

  1. I will read your posts :) i vote making your blog public

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will read your blog, and I agree with Lauren. Just ignore those who try to give you drama.

    ReplyDelete