Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What does it take?

What does it take to obtain comments these days? What should I be writing about? If there is something specific you would like to hear me address please let me know. I would really like to connect with the readers of my blog, as I feel I must be totally missing the mark. So many entries with very few or no comments. I find it rather discouraging.

2 comments:

  1. I really recommend blogging everyday and perhaps using Twitter to share your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have been using twitter to share my blog..so maybe that will help.

    ReplyDelete