Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's not cool....

Plagiarism is not cool! I noticed that one of my classmates was not citing  his work, and upon getting ready to reply to some of his discussions I discovered they were all copied and pasted from various sites on the internet. When I first noticed this I thought he simply did not understand the proper citation method. But upon noticing it on every one of his assignments I decided the teacher had not caught this herself. So, I turned him in. I feel bad about doing so, but it is definitely not fair to the other students or to the original student. You are paying for college, use that to get an education not to polish up your copy & paste skills.

Not much to update. So I guess this post will be short. Remember if it's not your idea then give credit where credit is due!

No comments:

Post a Comment