Diapers.com

Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: SNXX3185
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
New customers only. $20 maximum discount. Offer subject to change or cancellation. Some brand exclusions and restrictions apply.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Please...let it..be...

Friday!! I have been waiting for Friday the 20th of May for so long now. I really hope it turns out to be a good day and that the mail brings me good news. Please if you all can send some thoughts my way. Also please keep my cousin Kymberly and her mom, dad, and little sister in your prayers. Kymberly passed away Monday at 29 years old.

2 comments:

  1. Hope everything you are waiting for comes. I am sorry to hear about your cousin. Hugs. Prayers for you and your family and your cousins family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I appreciate your responses.

    ReplyDelete